From: webmaster
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2007 4:01 PM
Subject: IML: Tulsa '57 Plymouth- Only time will tell the story

I would think there would be a fairly good value in the engine and transmission if they were not compromised too much.   I remember reading a story about a 1920's Ford that was recovered 75 years later from one of the Great lakes after it fell through the ice.  The oil was changed and a carb replacement done and new ignition and the engine ran perfectly.  The rest of the car was not so good, but it was a testament to Ford's reliable motor and it was purchased by Ford and put on display.  So lets wait and see how Mopar's motor survived?  Only time will tell.

Steve Restelli
Webmaster:
http://BarreCity.net
http://HistoryTV.net