From: pnkmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 3:07 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Tulsa '57 Plymouth- Only time will tell the story

I've been thinking about the heir who might be the recipient of the rotting carcass of a '57 Plymouth.  I assume the City fathers/mothers are smart enough to offer it to the winner in it's current state of horribleness, and offer to accept it back as a tax-deductible donation to some City-controlled foundation.  From that point the City would be free to restore or otherwise preserve it.  Plainly, unless the "winner" of the car is a millionaire, no other individual is likely to want a water-logged hunk of rust... unless it's someone from the IML!  Are you sick enough to want it??!!!   I am!

Anyway, we'll all be watching closely to see what happens.

Patrick

'58 Southampton (My own time capsuled/"preserved" in a barn since '77.)