Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2007 1:17 AM
Subject: IML:

Hi all,

I am thinking of putting a stereo in my 67 crown convert. There does not seem to be any good place to install some speakers, I won't cut up the door/panels,  can't really put speakers behind the back seat ,they would be covered up in the top well when the top is down,  has anybody come up with a good solution for convertible car ?, thanks, in advance. btw what a shame about the 57 ply. in Tulsa. mike becker