Re: IML: ebay experience

Not knowing the condition of the rest of your car, I can't give you a definitive answer as to the effect on the value of your car a chipped taillight lens would have.   However, unless your car is in "top judged show winner" condition, and the current lens is actually casually visably broken, I would doubt that it would have any effect on the value.  About the only people who make money in the collector car hobby are those dealers who operate on commission, the restoration shops who work on other people's cars, and reproduction parts makers dealing in popular parts for real popular cars.  I have parted out a few cars, and "made money", but I'd probably have made more by taking a night job at a 7-11 store.

John