From: John Corey <jcorey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 6:54 am
Subject: Re: IML: Poetic License... 1962 LeBaron Coupe???

Nice job - I bet the filler on the rear roof is now worse that the lead used on the 60's to get that limo backlite look.  There is no LeBaron script on the trunk; and (I think) no crown visible over the front fender scripts - also the absence of wheel arch and rocker trim; altogether suggesting this began life as a Custom, not a Crown (or a LeBaron, of course).  Why not?

jc