Re: IML: Reproduced backup light lenses

Anyone requiring Lenses etc should email me direct at georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx please regards George.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2007 11:47 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Reproduced backup light lenses

Joe, I also need a pair of backup lenses for my 56, but will have to have a commitment from you on delivery expectations.
Kevin Baert

On 6/25/07, georgelaurie <georgelaurie@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Joey, I am sorry, but the unseasonable Cold and rain is not allowing
me to finish any of the Emblems or Parts with Chrome  ( Reflectors and Park
Lenses )  as they need to be clear coated, they will bubble and or Blush if
I try to finish them before the sun comes back out.
If you like I can send your Tails and Back-ups ( I do have a pair of the
Chrome rings already in stock for the Tails )  but your Park Lenses and
reflectors could not have Chrome on them, I would replace them when I can
make them Correct. The Fender Emblems at this stage are a matter of just
Wait, but I do expect to have them finished in the next 2 weeks. I belive
you can get the Emblems from Emblem Magic but from what I hear it is a 9
Months wait and they are Crap anyway, you would not be happy with them
unless you have very low standards.
So would you like me to send your Lenses? I could get them away in the next
few days, regards George.