Re: IML: Might be selling my '59

Steve,
   VERY TRUE.  At the age of 19, I got my first Imperial in 1971
- a 1969 LeBaron 4DrHt - Triple Blue (w/Leather).  I have been
spoiled for "STANDARD" cars ever since.  That is why in 2003, I
got my 1975 LeBaron 4DrHt Moondust Metallic / Parchment /
Parchment Leather, and just two months ago, we got our 1993 Sedan
White / White / Midnight Blue Leather.