Re: IML: A/C ReVamp

> thanks to elijah.... i have the same adapter fittings bought at wal
mart, and have a good vacuum pump to evacuate the system...should there
be enought oil in the system already?  any way,  your ac is working for
the last 8 years, bravo!   i will have to track down a rv 2 compressor
as mine froze up.   i did see the video on the rebuilding of the
compressor from the chrysler service manual...

mmonsher@xxxxxxx wrote: let's hear from the AC experts.  Is it an easy