Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2007 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: IML: AW: 1960 LeBaron on E-Bay

Because it is a 64 not a 60.

--- Lupe Rodriguez <lupee@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Ok Deitmar,
Then why is it that no one is willing to pay even
$5,000 for
my 64 Imperial Crown coupe which is in nearly as
good
condition as the 60 LeBaron? I hesitate to mention
how much
I have plowed into my piece of art. Suffice to say
that it
is much more than 5 grand.
Lupe
60 Thunderbird Hard Top
64 Imperial Crown Coupe
----- Original Message ----- From: "dietmar frensemeyer"
<stadtapoachern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 12:31 PM
Subject: IML: AW: 1960 LeBaron on E-Bay

What new car  will You get for the same money  today
?
How many left in this conditions ?
Compare to a Ferrari .. this  unique piece of art
could sell
for much more
than 50K

Dietmar Frensemeyer