Re: IML: iml 60 brake light switch/fuse?/also...

Re: IML: iml 60 brake light switch/fuse?/also...

i checked the feed at the m/c and found power, umm.. direct wired the b/l wire but still no >brake lights ? i checked the bulbs and found ok ! - had another look at fuse board ,but nowt >found.

If you have power at the master cylinder then you can leave the fuses be.... The m/s is down line from the fuse block.

surley there must be a relay or fuse box for the elec windows and head/tail/brake lights ???

High draw devices use circuit breakers tht reset themselves. Brake lights are not a high draw item.

Turn signals are working? If they are working then the next place I would suspect would be the turn signal switch.

re m/c - found that brake fluid is leaking from top of m/c when brakes applied ? air in system ?

There should be a piece between the lid and master cylinder that acts as a gasket. It is the size of the lid and has a hole in the middle for the bolt to go through.

            Steve