IML: Highway Hi-Fi

Imperialists:

    For those lucky enough to have one in their Imperial, this was posted on the Salon and I thought some (lucky) member's may find it helpful.

ybshore

We Repair/Restore all Underdash Car Record Players including
RCA,Philips,ARC,
Wards Riverside,Allstate, Norelco, Autofono, Kaye-Halbert, Sears, Auto-Sonic and Highway Hi-Fi.
One Year Warranty on Parts and Labor.
We also offer Repaired 45rpm Car Record Players for Sale when available.
We sell on ebay using the id 4t5
email us at eager21@hotmail.com
Eager Brothers Music Rochester,NY Since 1965
Bob 7:37pm 7-6-07

See what's free at AOL.com.