From: Robin Giesbrecht <robings@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 12:01 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Surge At Hiway Speeds

Appreciate the replies. The engine has about 15,000 miles from a total rebuild with double roller timing chain. So that is not the problem this time around. Went out to the parking lot at lunch break yesterday and did a wrench check on the intake manifold bolts and the carb mount bolts ( suspect vacuum leak). All were relatively loose so I tightened them all up. Will do a test on it Monday.

Robin Giesbrecht
72 Imperial