IML: And you think YOUR driveway is tight.

IML: And you think YOUR driveway is tight.

Hi All:

My neighbor is a film-maker, and a few years back, shot a video of myself taking my '67 LeBaron from the garage to the mean streets of Washington, DC. An exacting maneuver to be sure, which is easier to perform these days now that the front end has been rebuilt. Watching it makes me envious of folks in the burbs/countryside. Such is life in the big city I guess.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGlarqSrkBc

If the link doesn't work, search Youtube on "Jeff Krulik"

Hope you enjoy -