IML: Imperials On YouTube (was: And you think YOUR driveway is tight)

IML: Imperials On YouTube (was: And you think YOUR driveway is tight)

Mark,

Enjoyed the video.  While on YouTube, it suggested a couple of other videos of Imperials which I found interesting!  Listen to these “kids” discover the intricacies of a 1956 Imperial.  At the end – nice horn!!!

This must be some member’s car.  History is told in Part 1.  Kids discover the transmission buttons in part 1 and 3.

Part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOiRolnj52s&mode=related&search=

Part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4KKzIt6KCI&mode=related&search=