Re: IML: dealer wont work on car

   This is one of the reasons that when I first got my 1969
LeBaron in 1971, I bought the Factory Service Manual.  It was
self defense!  The dealers here in Tucson did not know in 1971
how to work on my 69's turn signal system - they wanted to rip
out the sequential and replace it with a micky-moused standard
blinker system, because THEY weren't savy enough to understand
it.  It is bad when you are wanting to order parts for your
Imperial and have to show the partsman how to look it up in THEIR
parts books (in 1971!)  I later complained to the regional parts
manager about that parts department.   We have the FSM's and the
Dealer Parts books for both of our Imperials - 1975 & 1993.  They
do get used and are GREAT resources.

Æyn & Patrick
Tucson, AZ