Re: IML: Imperial Registry & Highway - Reminder

Re: IML: Imperial Registry & Highway - Reminder

Hi Kenyon,
appreciate your helpful notes. Have placed an ad on the IML For Sale page a cpl. weeks ago, and am sure I registered as you suggest. But will check for sure. The IML is a terrific resource.

Tomorrow I am meeting with a Ebay and computer guy to help set up my own acct. to sell auto memorabilia, accessories and even cars, possibly the Imperial as well. If things don't go as fast as I'd like, I'll be calling you about going thru you with the Imp.

Btw, loved the detail on yr 56 (55?) Imp on Ebay...Is it sold?

Best,
Rex Allen
Novato, CA

See what's free at http://www.aol.com.