From: <randalpark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 8:04 AM
Subject: Re: IML: Dealer won't work on a '90s Imperial

I couldn't have said it better myself, although I have in the past by
only using the two words that it is called. Apparently, that wasn't
enough to do the trick. Now its been explained. Its an important part
of our national economy, almost as much so as the fact that 1957 and up
Imperials have superior handling due to the torsion bar front
suspension system. I just had that rebuilt on my '65 Crown. Boy, what a
difference! Got the parts from Atlas Obsolete, expensive, but fast and
good.

Paul W.