Re: IML: Broken hood latch cable

A thin piece of metal or long skinny screwdriver will work. Also if you or someone you know has skinny arms you can reach thru the opening below the bumper and contort till you can grab the latch pull mechanism. I was able to do this for a friend & fellow Imperialist whose cable broke when he was visiting me. I made a temporary pull device from a piece of piano wire & a wooden stick. That let him go on his merry way till the next time he came to visit. I then proceeded to repaired his broken cable but that is another whole story.
George

Get a sneak peak of the all-new AOL.com.