From: Steve B. <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 14 Jul 2007 6:51 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Should I believe the gauge?

Aloha,
I'm trying to decide whether to worry about something or not. For the
> past couple of months, >the oil pressure gauge in my '68 LeBaron drops to > nothing after the engine is warm and I stop >for a light or at idle.

Replace the sender first. If the pressure still reads low connect a manual gauge and see what the pressure really is. You may find that there are two senders under there... one for the sentry and one for the gauge. You can pull the wire off one at a time to figure out which is which.

  Steve B.