Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 7:10 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [RE]IML: sequentail tail lamps

I have been pondering putting these on my '67, as I always thought he rear end of those really called for sequential taillights.

Does anyone know if this kit can be wired to operate the same way on the brake lights? My thinking was that it would make them (brake lights) stand out a little better amidst all the newer cars with their much larger taillights. I think I have heard that the lights will flash initially when hitting the brakes, then staying on....

If it extends the life of those hard-to-find turn signals (especially when you have tilt......) all the better.....

THANKS - Mark.