From: "Kenyon Wills"
Subject: IML: Green cars and how to deal with them
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 18:02:28 -0700 (PDT)

> That's a nice '69 - though if I had repainted it I
> would have chosen a color that didn't clash with
> that particular shade of green interior.
> Just my two cents -
>
> Jim L. in OR

OK, so YOUR'E the color expert, eh? I'll call you
(and anyone else with a defensible opinion) on that
statement:

I'm facing the same problem on my green coupe, but I'm
not yet committed to a color.

My interior is even nastier - it's 1972 Avocado Green
- you know, the color they were doing appliances and
everything else in that year?

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1972/Wills/

SO, Riddle me this, Batman:
>>> What color doesn't clash with a green interior?<<<

I don't want to redo my car's interior, and frankly,
I'm finding myself of limited imagination as to what
would work besides stock. Coupes are scarce enough
that beggars can't be choosers, and I'm already
committed to the car at this point.

I am too lazy and cheap after all that I've done so
far.

Options I see:
Bright lime green (can't beat them, so join them)
Stock Green - Ugh.
Semi-Gloss Black - too "hot rod" esqe?
Gloss Black - Kinda conservative?

Silver/aluminum - but that interior is still green.
Paint dash black and install black seats that I have?

I really want the reflections that you see in those
photos at the top, so stock green or black might be
the only way to do that?

Kenyon Wills