Re: IML: Please Welcome Don Mayoras

Welcome Don,
You are very lucky to be the owner of such a rare magnificent automobile.
Someday I hope to own a '30's vintage Chrysler, but for now I am very happy with my '50's Imperials.
Welcome to the club, I'm sure you'll enjoy the cameraderie of all the members here.
Best Wishes with your newest Imperial.
Regards,
-Mike in Oregon