IML: Green 'Vert Spotted

Yesterday at about 4:15 pm I was traveling north on Hiway 1 just north of Monterey. I saw a sweet green convertible with the top down, heading north on the frontage road along the beach. I don't have the 64/65 spotter's guide memorized. Somewhere in the 64ish range though. A beauty. Congrats if it's yours.

best regards,
Dave
62 Crown Southampton 4 dr
58 Sedan