IML: 62 shoes

Try finding a set of number 86 shoes for the 62. Back in the day all brake shoes were numbered with a system that went across the board between manufacturers, similar to the Lester system of alternators and starters, where the 3257 was the chrysler v8 starter for engines after 1962, you will still see these numbers used today with some vendors. Try Rock Auto..I havent looked them up recently but Wagner also still had these shoes. The biggest problem will be finding a parts store with someone who actually knows the catalog system and the buyers guides, and how to read and use them.

Mikey