From: Joe Strickland <jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:17 pm
Subject: IML: Relining Brake Shoes

After learning that brake shoes for my '62 Imperial were not in stock at Andy Bernbaum's I started checking on brake shoe re-lining services. I found this
one in Dallas:

Dallas Brake & Clutch
3601 Main St.
Dallas, TX
(214) 741-4953 or 1-866-943-6300

I can take the shoes from my '62 in and they can re-line them and have them
ready in 2-3 days.

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271-2937