IML: Shipping To Canada or From Canada

Hi all, just want to make sure you all know that I can help avoid international shipping woes as we are a Canadian Company that does our own cross border transport and customs clearance both in and out of Canada. We have a U.S. warehouse that we ship to and from for Canadian parts. We never ship via commercial carrier across the border. When shipping to Canada there will always be a broker fee when using UPS or Fedex that starts at about $20. It is about half that for the mail. You should always try and avoid shipping across the border via truck Don't hesitate to call me for help with cross border shipments or your Imperial parts. --

Jim Carpenter

President

Collectors Auto Supply Inc.

Westbank B.C. Canada