Re: IML: Imperial Display -Pebble Beach Conours

Re: IML: Imperial Display -Pebble Beach Conours

I flew into CA for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance last weekend.  I missed the Tuesday Concours in Carmel By the Sea but my congrats to Henry and the others. I have seen Henry's cars and they are very fine restorations. The prominence of Imperials continued through the weekend. In the Blackhawk Collection vehicles available for purchase were the 2 former Darryl Davis Tan Imperials.  They were stunning and I believe were a 1931 Convertible Sedan and a 1931 Sedan.  In the Concours itself were two Imperials - an all original black (1933?) Imperial Convertible and another restored early 30s Sedan.  Not bad for an invitation only event of 202 cars.  Sorry I do not recall the owners names of the Concours entrants but it is so much to absorb in such a short time.

Randy Still
black '55 Imperial Sedan
gray '56 Crown Imperial Limousine
turquoise '64 Imperial Crown Coupe