IML: 56 Imperial

Yesterday the wife and I went to the Kool Coastal Nights show and shine,   There was the nicest looking 56 Imperial that I have ever seed. It is a 4 door but has be restored to immacualit condition.  The thing that really got me is the car is from COOS Bay. and I have never seen it before.  I live only 16 miles from Coos Bay.  It had what looked like factory A/C .  Is just a super nice car.  I waited around  to catch the owner but missed him.  I will be looking for the car and him again.   The name of the guy tho is Michical Boyle.  I did manage to take a picture of the car and will try and post it. Also will try and find out if he belongs on the list.  The cars show was great.  Over 300 cars showed up for our show. That was the only Imperial there. A few other Mopars, but mostly rods and customs and of course a bunch of chevies.   Weather was great.   Hope I can post the picture.  Gary