Re: IML: Texas Get Together

Texans,

I have bought (rescued) two 1968 Imperials from Texas.  Since I am a kind hearted person, thought it would be nice to take one of the two back home for the "Texas Imperial Get-Together".  I had a meeting with these Imperials, and both flatly refused to return to the Lone Star State!

Soon the two Imperials were going at it hot and heavy, the LeBaron said that it had spent time in Austin, and could think of no good reason to ever return there!  The Crown refused to go anywhere in Texas, said it had enough of the red dust north of Dallas, and figured the rest of Texas was just as miserable.

Bill/Imp, 68's