IML: Texas meet still ill defined

To the Texas Group;

My vote is 1st. for the 15th. so we could take in the Texas Classic Car Show on US Hwy. 183 near Rudy's Barbecue. I am checking with my nephew who used to live in Round Rock, which is nearby, about possible meeting places other than the Rudy's spot. Rudy's might be so crowded that we couldn't meet there ahead of time. There are a number of good eating places along Hwy 183. There may be a city park in Round Rock where we could meet. I will let the group know what I find out.

My 2nd. choice would be the weekend of the 29th.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;TX;76271
version:2.1
end:vcard