Re: IML: Miller tools

what years does the tool apply to?
what are you using it on?

Most of the later stuff has a square hole for putting
your wratchet wrench or extension into.

There are ways to measure belt tension to check your
handy-work detailed in many of the FSM's is why I ask,
and it hadn't occurred to me to use other than a
wrench or prybar to apply tension and hold it as I
tightened down the pivot point.

-K

--- rexcarter@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Well, I no longer have access to the many emails I
> have saved with past sight information. I've made an
> inquiry to Miller SPX for tool C3832, the power
> steering bracket tensioning tool. Has anyone
> actually purchased this from them, or anyone else?
> Is there an adequate substitue tool or method if
> it's not available?

Kenyon Wills