Re: IML: The exclusive Imperial

Patricia brings up a very good point.  I have not been inclined to
take my car to shows or meets, just because it is not in the shape I
would like it to be in.

However, just because it is in that shape, doesn't mean others don't,
or won't, enjoy it.  Every time I drive it, at least once in the
drive, someone will ask me if it is for sale.  So I know others are
definitely interested in it.  So if there is interest in it now, just
wait until it's in prime condition!

Scott

'73 Imperial two door hard top (Blackie)
'73 Imperial two door hard top (Red)