From: "Geoff Fors"
Subject: IML: 67 Window Fuzz Strips
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 20:52:17 -0700

Has anyone found a good source of replacement chrome window "felt" strips
for the front doors in the 67/68 cars? These are those bead strips with the
fuzz "cat-whiskers" which are mounted to the door skin where it curls over
at the glass exit, and which seal and ride against the window glass. The
clips and the inner portions of mine have rusted away.

Along the same line, how do you remove and replace them, assuming a
replacement is available? They appear to be held in through holes in the
door...I haven't checked yet to see if that is by bolts/nuts or just push-in
clips. I assume they are clips.

Geoff
Monterey CA