Re: IML: 1990 Imperial Video

*** Nice find!!! I also like the picture of the Twin towers in the background at the beginning of the Imperial video -Anthony
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 2:29 PM
Subject: IML: 1990 Imperial Video

Hey Folks,

We've just posted a neat sales training video of the 1990 Imperial on the club's website.

Visit http://www.imperialclub.com and hit the "What's New?" button at the lower right.

You'll also find videos for the 1990 New Yorkers (5th Avenue, Landau, and Salon).

Enjoy!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan