Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 9:49 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Nice 67 Crown Coupe on Ebay/California plates

When I first registered my Valiant (in California), the DMV lady started to hand me new plates. I told her I wanted to keep the old black plates and was allowed to. The Valiant has been in California its whole life, but it would have had new plates if I hadn't been insistent about it. I'm not sure what's supposed to happen, but that was my experience.

I would still ask about it, as Dick suggested. The more information, the better.

Daryl