Re: IML: California black license plates (Texas)

Re: IML: California black license plates (Texas)

I'm pretty sure 1955-1975 are the years it was separate, although, in the early 1970's they started badging them as "Imperial by Chrysler."  I believe it was still a separate division, though.  I want to say that the 1981-1983 Imperials were also a separate division as they didn't have any Chrysler badging on them.  The 1990-1993 Imperials, however, were Chryslers to the best of my knowledge.

Timothy Callaway
1965 Crown 4-door