Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 16:53:40 -0700
From: imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 70-73 Imperial brake rotors

sjak brak <imperial1973@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have been searching very hard for brake rotors for my 73, but apparantly, no one has these anymore.
Unfortunately, you probably won't find any "new" brake rotors for the '70-73 design.

However, you will likely find good used rotors that are still within spec.  Have you tried any of the vendors at http://www.imperialclub.com/Part/Yards/index.htm ?  I would think that Bob Hoffmeister and Murray Park would have these rotors available, and perhaps other vendors on the list as well.

Good luck!

Elijah

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1970 Imperial LeBaron