From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 7:42 am
Subject: Re: IML: Dual Master Cylinder Conversion - 1960

--- James Brown <jimmb1960@xxxxxxxxx > wrote:

> I am planning to change my single chamber MC to a
> dual chamber.

http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Kenyon/Page09.htm

I regret using DOT5.  Thought I was being smart.
Pedal goes away when the car sits.  Car is incomplete,
so no report on what they're like in action, but they
feel great on the driveway at 0.7 MPH.

Use DOT3 Fluid and MC out of a 67-69 Newport, which
had 4 drums while the rest of the universe went to
Discs.  Fit is exact.

Kenyon Wills

Don't let your dream ride pass you by. Make it a reality with Yahoo!
Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/index.html

-----------------   http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------