IML: Interesting Exner Article

Hello Everyone,

Donald Taccone sent me a link to a wonderful article about Virgil Exner.  A good read for any Chrysler and/or Imperial fan.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/automobiles/collectibles/21EXNER.html?_r=1&ref=automobiles&oref=slogin

Robert M. Soule, III

My Assortment Of Cars & Junk!

2008 Chattanooga Chrysler. Imperial, & Packard Meet

Join The Tenn. Valley Region Walter P. Chrysler Club

Tribute To My Late Father

Politicians and diapers need to be changed - mostly for the same reason!