IML: Please Welcome Vladimir (Bill) Budilo

IML: Please Welcome Vladimir (Bill) Budilo

New Subscriber(s): Vladimir (Bill) Budilo
Email Address is: vlbudilo@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Claremont, California

Car(s) owned: 1964 Lebarron  (Black Exterior with a white leather interior)

Self-Introduction: I'm 44, an Architect and over the last 13 years I've owned three different Imperials. The one that I currently own is by far the best. It's a 1964 LeBarron black exterior with a white leather interior. I'm the third owner. My passion started because my father owned a Crown when I was a little boy, and the car was very special to the family.

The LeBarron has +30,000 miles original miles. I bought this car three years ago from a car enthusiast in Atlanta. He had eight cars and was upgrading his collection and he replaced the Imperial.

The story on the Imperial is as follows: The car was bought by an Atlanta business man. He bought three Imperials on the same day. He owned a hanger company with his brother. He selected the LeBarron (blk/white) for himself, a convertible (white/white) for his wife and a blue Crown for his brother. The LeBarron was very special to him. When he passed his wife kept his car. The car reminded her of her husband. She sold the car to the previous owner who had the car for over a decade. Both owners were great custodians of the car. In the last three years I've put just over 500 miles on the car. It's been in two weddings and very much a show piece. The care continues.