IML: Please Welcome Tom Scott

New Subscriber(s): Tom Scott
Email Address is: shelbyguy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Loris (Myrtle Beach) SC

Car(s) owned: 60 Crown Southampton 4 dr  Powdered bronze/Beach beige

Self-Introduction: Resubscribing after moving from Pennsylvania earlier this week. Drove the Imperial down on Wednesday. Turned 19,000 miles on the way down. Ran like dream. Moved along with traffic at 70-80 mph. Averaged 16 mpg for the 16 mile trip. I love this car. I think I could have sold it while fueling up in Emporia, VA. She's safely tucked away in her brand new oversize garage...life is good! Looking for a Mopar oriented club in the area or other Imperial/big Mopar enthusiasts in the area.