Re: IML: Brochures

Car manufacturers always found ways to make their products look larger than life in the advertisings.

Even nowadays, cars pictured are filled with passengers of less than 5' tall (or people photoshopped to midget size) to make the car look bigger than it actually is.

But in the 30s till early 60ies, it was an art to stretch the cars as much as possible on the drawings.