RE: IML: thermostats

Regarding the themostat temp. question. I ran a 195 in
my 73 New Yorker 440 in 100 degree heat with the air
on freeway and stop and go with no problems. The last
time I changed the one in my 73 Imperial I went with a
180 as this is what the owners manual called for.

Just my .02 worth.

Tim Durrer
73 Lebaron Blue Sky