Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 7:52 PM
Subject: IML: The end of the IML / OIC as we knew it

Kenyon wrote:

we've closed the website and are in the process of
converting this to the "Lincoln Forum".

I reply:

Well, it's a sad day but one we have all been anticipating. All good things, like the Imperial itself, must come to an end. Thanks to everyone for making it what it was for as long as possible. I don't think I can make the journey with you but I hope y'all enjoy the other side.

Hugh