From: Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 4:11 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Add pictures of my Imperial - Hmmm.

--- Lupe Rodriguez <lupee@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to add pictures and text of my Imperial. Am I
allowed to do that?

No, we've closed the website and are in the process of
converting this to the "Lincoln Forum".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

WHAT?!?

No.

Go to the website.

There you will find a CONTACT US button on many, many
pages.

Send your stuff in and we'll get you hooked up.  We
are always happy to help and offer a free page for
anyone's car that wants one.

-If you've been on list for awhile and you ask a
question I've answered, no, begged folks to know about
in your presence repeatedly, better watch out for a
curve ball.

We look forward to seeing your good taste in
Imperials, Lupe!

Kenyon Wills