From: tcufroggie86c@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 6:47 pm
Subject: IML: Bars Leak or similar product for 1966 Imperial transmission leak

I recently acquired a 1966 Imperial and have been having a great time with it.  However, I have noticed on two separate occasions, there appears to be a transmission fluid leak under the right side of the engine. I notice a smell and then steam rising from under the hood. When I open the hood, I notice the steam is rising from under the engine, it appears perhaps the leak is landing on a pipe or manifold on the lower part of the right side of the engine.  I am wondering if a product like Bars Leak would be helpful in this situation?  Any info
is appreciated.

Thanks,
CCC