Thanks David, do you remember where exactly it attached to the firewall? Was it a specific stand alone bolt or one of the heater unit bolts?

cheers,

Luke

On 7/11/2007, at 9:51 AM, David Wilker wrote:

There should be a smaller braided cable from the firewall to the back of one of the heads. As I recall, it has a quick disconnect type of connection.

David C. Wilker Jr.
USAF (RET)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: "Luke Nola"
<snip>
...While we are on the subject I have a stray
  factory earth cable needing a home as well and
  I have no idea where the two points of contact
  are for that either. Only clue is that it's at
  the rear of the engine bay.

  Thanks team, beers on me if we ever meet in the flesh!

  Luke

  1960 Le Baron

Luke Nola
luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx