Re: IML: 3 questions about parts and WHATS NEW

Re: IML: 3 questions about parts and WHATS NEW

Hi gang,

I recently acquired a complete '81 parts book and it is probably identical to the '82. My point in saying this , is that I really thought I would never be able to get one of these and I would not sell it for any price! So, therefore, a complete parts book on the O.I.C. website is invaluable.

I deeply appreciate the hard work that folks like Kenyon do when it comes to this website and offer him (and others) my applause, thanks and hugs!!

Jerry Landis

-------------- Original message from Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx>: --------------