IML: 3 questions about parts and WHATS NEW

IML: 3 questions about parts and WHATS NEW

Check out WHATS NEW:

http://www.imperialclub.com/new.htm

The sleeper there is the 1982 parts manual in
"searchable" PDF format, produced by Chrysler (I
think).  File is a real monster, so steer clear if you
have a slow connection!  It will bog your machine
regardless, so be patient while it loads - worth a
peek, I think.

Questions:
1.  Is the format for that information there useful?
2.  Is the information in it useful and worth having
for other years?
3.  Would such a resource for "your" car be something
that you'd actually need or use? (we've made it this
far without it..)

Unlike Service Manuals, we're not certain what level
of utility having access to PDF/Searchable parts books
would yeild, and whether people would, in fact, use
them.  There are some cool exploded diagrams for
reverse engineering, by the way.

Your thoughts?