IML: YouTube -Green Hornet

I recently found some wonderful footage in Green Hornet shows on YouTube of the Black Beauty in action, and a powder blue Imperial Crown - 1966 driven by the bad guys.

You would enjoy these I am sure.  Go to YouTube and type in Green Hornet television and up various ones come! Too bad the show was not filmed into the 1967 model year !

Allen Fownes
1967 Convertible Black wih white interior